Crush Likes Me Back ... Now What?

Dear Dee:
The boy I like likes me and I don't know what to say. Could you give my some tips on what to say to him?

It's way cool you have confirmation your crush likes you, too. But now that you do ... it sounds like you have to actually DO something about it, right? (It's actually easier when you don't know you're crush is crushing on you, too ... sometimes ...)

But no worries. You can handle this. It really is as simple as holding your head up, walking over to this guy and ... saying 'hey how's it goin? I am so glad it's summer ...' ... You don't have to have a deep conversation about the state of the universe. You don't have to wow him with your remarkable thoughts or your life goals. Just get to know him and let him see how cool you are!

I know it's difficult to swallow your shyness and talk to him -- especially since you've probably admired him from afar for awhile, but now that you know he's into you, take it to the next level. If you can't, it's probably a sign you're not quite ready for a relationship yet (and if that's the case, that's not a bad thing either! Don't rush it.)

Good luck!

No comments: