Dream Says I'll Kiss Crush

Dear Dee:
I'm a 14-year-old girl who likes unusual kinds of things, like earth-bound-ghosts, magic-ology, and dreams meaning more than what they appear. I keep having this repetitive dream over and over again. It's about a mix of stuff, but the main part of my dream is about my secret crush.

My dream starts with my whole grade on our 3-day field trip(which is coming up in June.) To make a long story short, I'll skip the unimportant things and get right to the point...I'm seen on a balcony of the hotel we stay at, and my crush is in the other room next to mine(the balcony is the same for the 2 rooms)...I sit out there alone for a minute, then he comes out and starts talking to me. I don't remember what we were talking about, though...but I do remember what happened next.

After a long conversation, my crush comes out saying he really likes me and he always liked me from when we first met, and stuff like that...I won't go into any details, but I was extremely happy to hear him say that. When I asked him how much he liked me, he came closer until he was 3 inches from my face, and said "you tell me" with a smile...um, you can probably figure out what happened next.

He and I are really, really great friends now, but I think this dream could mean something more, like a deja-vu dream...

I think something might happen between the two of us like in my dream. Any advice, Dee?

Who am I to say whether or not a dream holds meaning? I don't pretend to be able to interpret them.

But I can say that the desires of our heart are usually reflected and played out in our dreams (I dream of kissing Wentworth Miller ALL THE TIME in my dreams), the same as our fears (snakes for me) sometimes come out in our dreams. So close your eyes and picture this sweet vision of yours every now and then -- but don't COUNT on it FACT.

I don't say this to discourage you, I say it to you so you won't be looking for that one thing to happen that one particular way -- then MISS OUT on something totally better! You never know. Your crush could kiss you on a balcony on a really cool school field trip. But maybe he'll reveal he likes you in a way that's 100 times better ... (or worse for that matter ... but at least he tells you).


The point is, sometimes we put all of our hopes into one certain scenario and we don't leave room or opportunity for other options and we totally miss the moment. And I don't want this to happen to you.

Enjoy your dreams. Think about them. Treasure them. But, LIVE your life and experience it. Because that's where the REAL magic happens and perfect memories are made.

No comments: