Right Now's Better Than Right Time

Dear Dee:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost two years. I love him but I just don't want to be with him anymore.


We are both 20 and he is very immature. We lived together for about a year and he just thinks I should do housewife stuff. The problem is, I was working and going to college and then he got fired so I got another job and he still thought I should do housewife things.

I am not married nor has he put a ring on my finger. Our relationship is getting to the point of where we act like an old married couple. I even have to ask for sex! Also, my health has been very poor while living with him and now that we don't live together, I have more energy. I feel really healthy and everything. I know I need to break it off but I want to do it in person.

He will not quit bothering me through text messages or calling me or emailing me. I feel like its going to slip out before I can see him. I don't know how to handle this can you help?


You aren't doing him any favors by not telling him your true feelings now. While it's understandable you'd rather break up with him in person, stringing him along is not the way to go here. In fact, it's not fair to him at all.

I could write a book on what I see wrong with what you wrote in your first few paragraphs, but you've saved me the keystrokes by saying yourself that you want out. So just get out! You're not asking whether or not you SHOULD get out -- whether or not you SHOULD talk to him about it. You're flat out saying you know you need to break it off -- you know he's not the right guy -- and now, you just need help getting out.

So just do it. Don't wait. Call him up and tell him the relationship isn't working for you anymore. Waiting to see him in person at this point, when the thought of him texting you or calling you is repulsive, is not right and cowardly. He doesn't know you guys are on the outs ... so he doesn't think of it as 'bothering you.' He thinks he's communicating with his girlfriend! CALL HIM RIGHT NOW.

Take this opportunity to make a new start of it. Learn from your experience in this relationship and don't make the same mistakes again. Find someone who has the same ambitions as you and will support YOU -- not just let you support him.

5 comments:

kurtlar vadisi filistin film izle said...

thank you

FEROMONAS said...

Now is always the best time.

Anonymous said...

I have been having a wonderful time since we last spoke. A quick recap, I had been married for 20 years, 4 kids, both of us had very demanding jobs and when we were finally able to lay down at night were too exhausted to make love, even occasionally. Our love life had gone from hot (hence the 4 kids) to non-existent. We settled into a pattern and just thought that this was how things were supposed to be when we finally “grew up”. Boy were we wrong! Since having the increased sexual desire love spell cast on us we have not been able to get enough of each other. We have even gone so far as to having weekly “business meetings” that last 4 -5 hours… we get A LOT of work done during those meetings! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Seductive Spells and their circle of casters. Absolutely Amazing! email him for your help at redrocktemple@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I want to testify of what a spell caster did for me and my hubby
I was a no one before I met you. A plain Jane that no one would take a second glance at. Since requesting you cast the public attraction love spell I have had more dates in the past month than I have in my entire life! You are a miracle worker! I have actually had guys stop me on the street to ask me to grab a cup of coffee with them. I could not have asked for anything more. I haven’t settled down yet and have no intentions of doing so anytime soon. I am having a great time and having fun! email him for your help at redrocktemple@yahoo.com

mccart said...


i am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted traditional spell hospital for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he traditional spell hospital casted on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you traditional spell hospital for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com. and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.