Beach Vacation Ends In Freaky Situation

Dear Dee:
Something completely weird happened. Well last summer my family and I went to North Carolina to visit some friends.

There is this guy, he is 23 and he has a girlfriend. I'm 14 and he told me he's inlove with me! I don't like him at all I mean I barely know him and I don't remember really talking to him. He also saw me in a bikini when we all went to the beach.

The point is, he is mad at me for rejecting him because I told him I don't like him. I want to make things right but I don't wanna look stupid or hurt him even more. What should I do? Should I pretend nothing happened or talk to him about it?

Ewwww. The first thing that comes to mind is this is a dangerous, disgusting situation. You should in no way shape or form talk to this guy or even respond to any type of correspondence he sends you.

No good at all can come of this situation and it is not your job at 14 years old, to spare the feelings of a 23-year-old guy who is literally preying on you. Don't take this lightly. It is scary and dangerous.

You need to tell your parents right away and you need to not answer texts, phone calls or emails from this guy.

Although you say you don't remember meeting him, how are you getting this information?? Something doesn't quite add up with what you're telling me, but the bottom line is still the same. Stay away.

And again, TELL YOUR PARENTS. This is not a situation for you to handle.

1 comment:

Donna said...

That is scary. That reminds me of my own experience during our vacation in Panama City beach, FL condo rentals. I'm older than you though and the guy is around 25. However, he gets to be like a stalker and even had the chance to get my phone number. He was telling me that he likes me, but that I was not interested. I totally ignore what happened and decided to change my number as we leave Panama City beach, Fl vacation rentals.

Well, my advise to you is to keep away from the guy. Do all the necessary actions to keep away from him. Other than that, if the situation gets worst, follow the other commenter, tell it to your parents!