He Tickles Everyone But Me ... Reason?

I am studying in a private Catholic school and there's a guy who I have never really liked. Maybe because he is too difficult to be with (and the fact I'm a pious and devoted Christian.. and he isn't. He pisses me off whenever he mimics my actions. I really want to deal and fight with him and his egotistic ways, but I can't gather enough strength for I have to stand up for my principles in life and that is ---to never give way to cruelty.

And, of course. I can't hide the fact that being a teenager you can't escape the beauty and madness of what they so call CRUSHES/INFATUATIONS -- because I believe you can't find true love in this age -- I have a crush with a guy in our school.

He was my co-partner for we work together in publishing the school's newspaper. He's just oh so cute and admirable. Though sometimes he can be annoying, he easily makes jokes that somehow make me feel happy after a day of bad experiences. He quite knows that he like me, for many of our friends tease me whenever he's around. But, she has a best friend, who was also in love with him.

And the chances of having him decreases. And he acts so weird whenever I'm around, we do things and have fun together. He tickles all the girls in our batch, but he never tickled me. And my classmates say its because he respects me.


I have absolutely no idea what you are asking me ... there doesn't seem to be a question in your diatribe ...
But I do challenge your statement you can't find love/infatuations at your age. Although it's not likely ... it does happen. I actually know people who are married and still together, who met in elementary school! It happens so don't play know-it-all ... I'm reading a lot of that in your email.

Anyway, I'll guess at your question ... maybe you want to know if the reason this guy doesn't tickle you -- even though he does every other girl in your 'batch' is because he respects you? Well, it could of course be that -- although I find it extremely inappropriate at 14, that a guy is walking around 'tickling' girls.

Actually, it's kind of disgusting. A guy who totally thinks it's OK to just walk up to girls at school and touch them through tickles (on the side? stomach? Do I even wanna know?) doesn't seem like someone who would respect any girl or their personal space. Eww. So maybe you should rethink your crush ... this guy doesn't sound like he actually understands boundaries and gentlemanly conduct.

No comments: