Bisexual Friend MIGHT Be Putting On Moves ...

Dear Dee:
I'm usually the type of girl who doesn't fall for the guy.
My friends even came up with a nickname for me; black widow! Now, I don't understand these emotions of mine!

I met a guy through some friends. He's bisexual and acts very flamboyant! He's dating a guy now, but every time I'm around him I feel like his body language says a lot to me. We started out as GREAT friends. But this past weekend he was such a good friend, cuddle buddy and I couldn't help but notice how cute he is! I see him checking me out, making little hints, but I don't know what to think of it.

Is it some kind of reverse psychology on me (wanting a guy who might not want me back)? OR because of his sexual orientation, is he just wanting to befriend a girl? I have to say I don't understand bisexuality and don't get him at all either. I continually think of him and I don't want to go further or think it's a possibility.

Should I just slowly end the friendship so these feelings go away? Thanks for reading. You're the best!

Listen, if you are not comfortable with the way you are feeling or the way this guy acts towards you, then most definitely you need to get out of the friendship.

You have instincts for a reason. If you are feeling weird about his comments to you or don't like his flamboyancy, then you need to guard yourself and keep your emotions safe.

No one ever understands emotions. In fact, if we did they wouldn't be emotions -- quite often there is no rhyme or reason for how we feel. But you should always trust your instincts and your gut. It sounds like you're uncomfortable with your friend's cavalier dating behavior and might find his treatment of you a little inappropriate -- especially since he's dating someone else. If this is indeed how you feel and you want to keep him as your friend, then talk to him.

But if your instincts are telling you he's not the kind of person you should be friends with -- even though you have a great time AND think he's easy on the eyes -- don't ignore that. DON'T EVER IGNORE YOUR GUT INSTINCTS.

We meet great people all the time -- but that doesn't mean we can strike up relationships with every single one of them. Sometimes, even though we meet someone we really gel or click with, they just aren't good for us emotionally. I think this is where this guy might fall. My gut tells me you need to get out of it. Pull yourself together, then see where you stand.

BTW, thanks for the compliment! I'm having a horrible day and it made me smile!

5 comments:

african woman said...

I do agree that emotions are undefinable specially love and like. When you like someone all you know is his/her good side but if you really love someone no matter how bad he/she was you will love him/her.
That is why emotions are too confusing to figure out.

Each individuals have instincts and you as a person can really rely on your instincts, so what your instincts will be follow it!

Unknown said...




Hello every one i am very happy today to share this great testimony with you, I contacted Dr Aluya in regards of my lover. He no longer wanted to associate with me anymore. He was interested in working out his marriage, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was out of my hands, he really was leaving me. My co-worker went through a similar situation and told me that you had helped her. I can't say how much I'm grateful she introduced me to you. After discussing the resolution with you, you get your lover back spell has done more than what I expected. My lover not only came back to me, but has left his wife and now we are engaged, we are getting married next year, I don't know what I would have done without you. I believe you are my guardian angel you can contact him Via Email aluyakespelltemple@live.com

Anonymous said...



my name is Rosa i want to testify about a great spell caster that help me cast a spell that brought my ex boyfriend back to me without any delay. I broke up with my ex with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted Dr EBOSA .spell priest who help me with his historical powers to bring him back, without charging me any money for his work, i have never believed in a spell caster until i came across Dr EBOSA spell home, Well it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this great spell caster,in case you need the help of this great spell caster you can contact him through his email once you contact him all your problems will be over,once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to recover my ex back, and please sir keep your good work cause people need your helping hand in their lives.once more contact him on his email:ebosaherbalremedy@hotmail.com Wow

Unknown said...

You may send the info. Thanks! P.S. I DO NOT pay any upfront fees.


Are you a business man or woman? Did you by any
Financial stress or do you need funds to start up
your business? Do you have bad credit?
Have you been turn down your bank before?
Did you go through sleepless nights due to insufficient funds?
Your solution comes now!
Bellow are the types of credit, we offer and much more
) Personal Loan, Business Expansion.
b) Business Start-up and training.
c) Debt Consolidation.
d) home loan
e) agricultural credit
f) General loan
Do you need a loan/financial assistance ? We can help you secure your future financially within 72hrs.For additional questions and to submit an application for this loan offer send your replies to : musungu.andrewfirm@yahoo.com
Mr.Andrew Musungu
Note : All loan interested applicants should send their replies to :
musungu.andrewfirm@yahoo.com

TORRY said...

BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK,ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2 YEARS WITH MY 7 YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM WEST AFRICA UNTIL I SAW A POST ABOUT MAMA ANITA SPELL AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HER MY LAST TRAIL.SHE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND $380 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS, I HAVE PAID OVER $3000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HER A TRY SO I CALLED HER AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE $380 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS SHE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE MY WIFE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PMTHAT DAY I SAW MY WIFE ON LINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFF-LINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ON LINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL MAMA ANITA THE NEXT DAY THANKING HER FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HER AND THANK HER AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT MY WIFE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A TRUE LOVE SPELL THEN CONTACT MAMA ANITA (mamaanita.lovespellsolution@gmail.com) or mama.anitaspellcraft@hotmail.com