'Words Said No' Sees Light

Dear Dee:
Hello again.

A little while back, I sent you an email asking for advice on what to do about 'My words said no and my actions said yes.'

And a little while ago, I read your response and as any teenager who gets a lecture, I was a bit offended. But as I kept on reading, what you were saying made sense, so I stopped communication.


I had thought if i broke everything with him off, I would feel free. But I still felt this yearning. Well, last week I went to a conference and gave my life to God, now I am truly free!

I just want to thank you for urging me to stop and thank you for taking the time out of your own life to help me out. God is using you in such amazing ways.


Hey thanks for taking the time to read and truly absorb what I was trying to say. I love actually knowing people are reading and pondering on whether to agree/disagree with me! I am so glad you've found the strength to do the right thing and am hoping you can keep it up! Continue to learn, grow and understand your value and worth. You won't regret it. Best of luck to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! God is truly amazing!