Viscious Circle: This Kid Cheated On That Kid

Dear Dee:
I am in 7th grade. I am in love with this kid. We went out for a year, but he cheated on and we broke up. A week later we went out again. But then he cheated again.

So then I went out with this other kid. Then the other kid kissed me and the new guy flipped out. Now, they both want to date me. PLEASE HELP ME!

Well, I'm not into being your personal assistant in order to keep your boys or dates straight, so let me give you some more ... practical advice that'll make you a little more happy and keep me from having to take dictation ...

Stay away from the boy who can't seem to STOP stepping out on you ... You've given him a few chances. He's a jerk -- albeit a young one and might grow out of it -- but still a jerk.

Remember how it feels when he stepped out on you DON'T step out on your new boyfriend (which is what you did when you let the former guy kiss you when you were dating the new guy).

Refrain from dating anyone until you can call yourself -- and those you're dating -- something other than 'kid.' ... Kids don't date.

(P.S. Sorry this is a little blunt and kinda cynical. I think I've been watching way too much 'House' ... Just finished season 2 last night ...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Sam, I found this site called www.saveabreakup.com and after I followed the instructions on it, it helped me get my ex back, and we love each other now and forever :)