When Bachelor No. 1 & 2 Both Suck ...

Dear Dee:
I'm having some trouble in my life that I need them to be resolved. First of, my mind is so messed up anything can hurt me. My heart aches from all the pain I've been through and I don't think I can take it anymore. I think of thoughts a person shouldn't think about but I do.

All these problems stem from two people; two boys! One I really loved, but he hurt me by having a baby with some other girl and cheated; the other just plays with my emotions. I can't take anymore lies or pain! which one should I choose?

Which guy should you choose? Are you serious? If you have to pick between bachelor No. 1 and Bachelor No. 2, then hell, RUN! RUN NOW and go find yourself a Bachelor No. 3 who's actually worthy of your affection, thoughts and attention ... these guys are messed up and they're not doing anything for you but making you a big, emotional basket case.

When we start letting guys jerk us around by our emotions, there is usually a defining moment where we either decide to keep taking it, or we decide we're better off without it. This is that time for you. You've realized they both are hurtful to you. You've admitted your current emotional turmoil stems from their stupidness and you admit you can't deal with it anymore. SO DON'T!

Show you're a girl who knows what she wants, and make a choice to take care of yourself by getting the heck away. If you have to block their numbers from your cell phone, refuse to answer the door when they call and flag their emails as spam, do it. Free yourself.

This situation will not get any better until you admit you have the power to make a change. Make it stop. ... Only you can.

You said you wanted to know which one to choose ... and honey, neither are worth the effort it takes to even type this ... choose to kick these two bad habits and move on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont chose either! You deserve so much better. They are creeps! You need a someone that will cherish you not lie to you!