Crisis Not Over, But We're Having Fun With It

This response is from the writer of How Do I Treat My Pregnant Friend?

Dear Dee:
OK, I gave my friend your website. I think its helped her a lot.. she's decided to keep her baby, and we found out it is a girl and she's calling it Lily. And our group has been spoiling her and Lily probably a bit too much.


She (my friend) had her 18th birthday last week, so we all went to a natural beauty bar and got foot massages and pedicures since we didn't want her to go out,, at the moment we want to organise a surprise baby shower.. any ideas?

Glad you all are having fun with this -- but remember how serious the situation is and how much your friend will need your support! Let's throw the baby shower idea out to our readers. Anyone? Ideas? (I always vote for the Disney Princess themed baby shower .... a personal favorite ... lots of pink, btw.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girls...I love the after the baby, baby shower. Gives everyone a chance to see the baby, and maybe even hold the baby. Us mommas know that once the baby springs into our lives we have little time to send out those much desired pictures or notes to our loved ones.

Just my two cents :)