Does My Best Friend LIKE LIKE Me?

Dear Dee:
One of my best friends is a boy and all my friends joke around with me and tell me he stalks me and loves me or whatever. I don't know if he wants to be friends or more. He always comes to my house after school and texts me non stop. He also touches me sometimes in a non-friend way. I don't know what to do or what to think. If he likes me or if he just is my friend.

So, I say just go with it and who gives a freak what your friends say. Right now, you two are friends and you're enjoying it -- you say yourself he is one of your best friends. Enjoy that! Spend time together and have fun. And if it leads down a different road later, then great. If not, so what -- you still have a guy who you love to spend time with as your friend.

On the touching, etc. ... he could be trying to give you hints. But don't read too much into it and don't be self-conscious about it. Now, if the touching bothers you, maybe you could think of a tactful way to let him know. And if it doesn't, again ... just go with it.

Your friends could be onto something or they could just be yakking needlessly. The bottom line is to see how you feel, see how he feels and enjoy your time together -- as friends or maybe someday, more.

No comments: