Friend Giving Friend the Cold Shoulder

Dear Dee:
My friend won't talk to me. We got into a fight and I don't know what to do. Please help me!

You didn't mention what your fight was about, so it's hard to say what needs to be done, but in general terms: Friends fight all the time. If your friendship is real and true, it'll be fine. Really! Just give your friend a little room to think, get clear on what's going on and she'll come around.

Now, if you need to make apologies, to make things right, then do it. (Do you remember what the fight was about? And was it really that important?) And remember friendship is precious. And just like anything else worth while, it takes some work.

You didn't give me a lot to go on here, so my best advice is ride it out and let her know you're there if she needs you.

No comments: