It's Time to Dump the Repeat Cheater

Dear Dee:
My boyfriend has cheated on me six times. He hasn't recently, but I'm scared he might again. What can I do to prevent it from happening again?

Um .... you can't prevent it from happening again. And frankly, it's rather pitiful you've put up with it this long. WAKE UP. He's a serial cheater. He's a jerk. He's a loser. And, you're not any better if you allow this to continue.

Girl, let me tell you right now -- WISE UP AND GET SOME SELF RESPECT. No guy is worth the heartache, the betrayal and the overall humiliation that comes from putting up with cheating. You've caught him. You know he's doing it. Now, get the hell out before he ruins you. You deserve better. And the only way you'll prove it to him is if you get out of dodge and stop letting him degrade you.

Now, I don't know your full situation. But, regardless of what it is, it's obvious you're lacking in self-esteem. Because if you thought a lot of yourself, you would never, ever put up with this BS. I am here to tell you that your boyfriend is trash. And in order for you to feel better about yourself and forgo tons of heartache and stress, kick his sorry butt to the curb and don't look back -- ever.

Wow. I went on a rant, right? Well I hope it motivates you ... Man, it felt good (to me, at least).

No comments: