Cowardly Break Ups are Painful, Too

Dear Dee:
What should I do? I need help my boyfriend just broke up with me and I can't stop crying. What should I do?

I really liked this kid and he hates me now. He is having his friend break-up with me for him. And he's telling me all of this nasty crap. What should I do Dee?


He's seriously having someone else break up with you? He's that much of a chicken? Come on!

I am so so so sorry this is how you had to find out your boyfriend is a worthless weenie. I mean, really! The guy can't even break up with you straight up and if that says anything about him, it says he's a coward. And a coward like that doesn't deserve to date you.

It's OK if you shed some tears over him. When break ups happen unexpectedly, they're painful. And as a feeling, caring girl you're entitled to cry. But don't let this break up control you. This is one relationship in which you learned how silly and shallow and uncaring a guy can sometimes be. So now, you know what to look for in the future. So shed your tears, and the pain will go away. I promise.

Let him hate you. Let him go on and validate what he did through his crappy behavior and cowardly actions. You don't need him. And as far as he's concerned, he doesn't have to know you are hurting. He doesn't need to know you even cried a little. All he needs to know is you're done with him, too and he's making a mistake.

Hold your head up. Walk by him with confidence and conviction. Don't even give him the satisfaction of a glance. You're strong. And you will get through this. I have faith in you.

No comments: