Older Guy Is Flirting With Me

Dear Dee:
I am 13 and I'm getting a lot of attention from this 17 year old. I don't know if he is flirting or just being extremely friendly. What should I do, flirt back or ignore him totally?



I'd say ignoring him totally would be the right move here. Talk about a 'yuck' factor -- this guy's practically an adult -- and while you're most definitely not a kid, the fact he's flirting is kinda gross.

While you didn't describe the flirting, the fact it's intense enough to make you question it tells me he's probably not just being nice here. So steer clear and call in reinforcements if he doesn't leave you alone. Don't flirt back -- don't give him the ammunition.

Stay safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To prevent getting into trouble or getting into something you'll regret later, ignore him

thats the best advice to give.
^^;