Reader Shares First-Hand Experience

Dear Dee:
Right now, I don't have any questions for you, but I would like to say I LOVE your website!

I'm writing because I read the question from the girl who likes her best guy friend (
"Figuring Out Feelings for a Friend"), and I have some comments for her. I just want to tell her I went through the exact same thing!

I was great friends with this guy, and I really liked him and everyone thought he liked me. We stayed just friends for about 2 years. But then, he asked me out, and I said yes. We went out for about 5 months, and then broke up. I realized I really just liked being his friend, and found that it's A LOT easier to talk to him and hang out with him when we were friends.

Luckily, we are still friends, and are just like we were before we started dating. So I would just like this girl to know, if you really think you like him, go for it!

If you do, and then decide to end the relationship, BE HONEST! If you like another guy, tell him! If you just wanna be friends, tell him! Best of luck to you and I hope this helped!


Thanks so much for sharing your personal experience! I have no doubt this first-hand info will be loads of help.

No comments: