Take Him Back? Just Facts, Please

Dear Dee:
I broke up with this guy I really liked because people kept messaging me on Facebook. I am really confused because I still really like him but I don't know if I can trust him. Should I take him back?


Sorry. I had to edit your question and there were a few parts I didn't understand because thoughts weren't finished ... Like you didn't say what he was messaging you on Facebook that annoyed you so much you broke up with him ... so I will do my best here.

It wouldn't be unheard of for you to get back together with him if you still like him and he still likes you. But what's important here is that you make sure what happened before won't happen again. Were people messaging you he was cheating? Or that he was a jerk? Think about why you broke up before and consider whether or not you can deal with it.

I wish I could be a little more specific in my advice. But since I don't know the reason you broke up or whatever, it's difficult. Just be smart. Don't do anything you're not sure. If you're confused, DON'T DO IT. Wait until your head clears a bit and then decide. OK?

Hope this helps.

No comments: