She Asked Him Out, He Blows Her Off

Dear Dee:
I finally got the courage to ask the guy I like out (he is so cute). I waited for his answer then he blew me off.

I heard he liked this other girl but she hates him. He won't stop liking her even though I like him! What should I do?


OK. This guy is a L-O-S-E-R!

You asked him out. The least he could do is answer you and the fact he didn't shows he's mannerless, inconsiderate and really, not worth your time. This is the kind of guy you actually DON'T want to date -- because he obviously doesn't know how to treat a girl -- friend or girlfriend.

While it sucks that he doesn't have the courtesy and common sense to like you (duh!), try not to take it to heart. You've totally got game, girl! You've got courage to go after what you want and you're smart enough to know when the object of your affection isn't all he was cut out to be. This is the case here. It's most definitely time to move on.

No comments: