Got a New Boyfriend, But Ex Kissed Me

Dear Dee:
I have a boyfriend. We have been together for almost a month and my ex boyfriend came over to my house. He kissed me three times. The problem is my boyfriend doesn't know my ex boyfriend kissed me.

I really want to date again but I don't want to hurt my current boyfriend's feelings. What should I do? Got any advice for me? I need some HELP.


Seriously? I mean SERIOUSLY?

Yeah. I'd most definitely say you need some help. You need help in figuring out how to be a good girlfriend.

First rule of being a good girlfriend: DON'T KISS OR LET OTHER GUYS KISS YOU. ... Got it?

Second rule: When you want to date someone else, be honest and break up with the current boyfriend. Don't go behind his back. It's uncool. It's immature. It's just plain mean.

So, bottom line here. There's no easy way to tell a guy you want to break up, but it's part of dating. And if you're old enough to date, you're old enough to handle it. Finish reading this, take a few deep breaths and go make that phone call or go see him. Just do it.

Then, get back with the ex if you want, but I don't see any reason to tell the current boyfriend, whom you're breaking up with, that you let your ex mack on you while the two of you were dating. That's just salt in the wound ... keep it to yourself. Also, one more thing: take a few minutes, before getting back together with this guy to think about why you broke up in the first place. I don't know the reason, but is it a reason you can overcome to try a second time? Is it worth it? Don't get back with him blindly. Be smart. K?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE A HOE!!!!

Anonymous said...

that happened to me too....it sucks cuz i dont know what to do