Rumors Say Boyfriend's Cheating

Dear Dee:
I'm having troubles with my boyfriend. I think he might be cheating on me because his friend said he's trying to get me to break up with him. But here's where I'm stuck: My boyfriend's friend said my boyfriend was going to cheat on me with an eighth grader. I went to go talk to her but she said it wasn't true. So Dear Dee, could you help me, please?


You actually should've went straight to your boyfriend first. Ask him! He's the one these rumors are about -- and he deserves to be asked straight up, vs. you going around and asking others ... so just talk to him! I know it's hard to bring up such topics, but if you're old enough to have a boyfriend, you should be old enough to ask these hard questions ... so please, go talk to him.

Also, remember that if this guy isn't even man enough to break up with you (vs. trying to make YOU break up with him) he's way way way too childish to have a great girl like you. So show him you know what's going on and end it. You don't need this heartache. You have enough to worry about with family, school and friends ... you shouldn't have to deal with a boyfriend who can't even tell you how he feels and what he wants.

Seriously ... it's true.

No comments: