Making a Class Switch: Smart?

Dear Dee:
Last semester my best friend and I were in the same elective. We both had a lot of fun but now a new semester is coming. This time around my best friend and I are in different electives.

She has already asked me to switch electives to be in the same one as she is. I kinda want to switch electives so we could be in the same class. If I don't switch electives I'd only see my best friend at lunch. I was talking to my mom about this and she said I probably shouldn't do it. What do you think, Dee? Thanks in advance!


OK. Call me Ms. Practical here, but which elective is better for furthering your education? Which elective interests you more?

While I totally get you wanting to hang with your friend during class, that's really more of a class perk than a prerequisite. Your class schedule and your class load should be based entirely on what you need to get a great education.

So, with that in mind, what is the best choice?

I know ... count on Dee to take all the fun out of selecting classes ... ugh.

No comments: