My Feelings Have Grown

Dear Dee:
I really like this girl. She knows because we went out four times, but she doesn't know that I think I love her. I am so confused. I don't know if it's puppy love or real love. She actually told me she has strong feelings for me and we could have been a good couple. I want her back.

It actually doesn't sound to me like you're confused. You say you really care for her. You think you love her and you know she cares for you. So what's the problem?

Don't worry about the puppy love vs. real love aspect. Just go with the flow and see what happens. Regardless of which it is, your feelings are real and they are important. Now, it may not be the right time to share those feelings with her, but you'll know when the time is right.

Hey, enjoy the feelings you're having. Whether it's love that'll last forever or one you'll grow out of, it's real right now and you'll be able to make memories and learn about relationships from it. So don't sweat it. It'll come together. So ask her out again!

No comments: