Dee's College Advisor/Professor/Friend Sends Greetings

Dear Dee:
I just want to let your readers know how great this idea is. They're lucky to have you there when they need you.

When you were editor of our school paper and a student in other classes I taught, I was always impressed by your professionalism and perseverance. The newspaper had a great upswing in style when you were at the helm and, frankly, I admired the way you got work out of your staff.

Now you're doing valuable work on your blog for and with people who both need and want to hear what you have to say. If I weren't so old that I can't remember what problems I have, I'd seek your advice as well. (Oh, I just thought of a problem you can try to answer: "Why does a person gain ten pounds when he/she eats only one pound of chocolate?" That's always intrigued me.)

Anyway, keep up the good work. Your wisdom from both experience and research is an asset. Your readers are lucky folks.

Jim Wilcox
Professor of English and journalism
Southern Nazarene University
Bethany, Oklahoma

No comments: