He's Always Talking About HER

Dear Dee:
My boyfriend is always talking about his ex girlfriend. Does he still have feelings for her?


Of course I can't answer this question definitively, but I would venture to say if he can't stop talking about her while he's around you, then there's probably still some feelings there.

I'd most seriously call him on it. Because while he might not think anything about it, it's actually pretty damn tacky for him to be hanging out with you and talking about her. That's just ... yuck. And while I acknowledge most guys have the sensitivity depth of a kiddie pool, this one's pretty obvious.

So corner this guy, tell him how this makes you feel and ask him to stop it. If he can't or won't, then it's time to nix the relationship -- at least until he deals with his emotional baggage.

No comments: