Beyond Second Base ...

Dear Dee:
I have a boyfriend and we're at second base (fully clothed, petting, etc.).

He's my first BF to get to second with and I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I've thought about asking him what he wants me to do, but I'm not real open to talking about it. In fact I'm having a hard time writing this email.

I've looked on line for tips, but there's more info related to what guys do to girls. I feel like my BF is doing all the work and I want to participate more. Do you have any suggestions for me?


OK. First of all, I am NOT Dr. Ruth ... So you won't be getting any sex tips from me ... But what you will get from me is a to-the-point lecture on what should and shouldn't happen in a dating relationship.

Honey, keep your hands to yourself and make sure he keeps his to himself ... While you may say it seems old fashioned, morals are morals and if you have them, you'll remember what kind of girl you want to be and the kind of reputation you want to have.

I won't give you the diatribe about sexual curiosity, etc. That's just what some people say when they want to excuse their behavior. Getting involved sexually is something you can't take back. When you lose your virginity, it's gone. If you sleep with 10 guys, there's no erasing that.

I just ask that you really, really think about what you're doing and realize the lasting implications. There is a lot at stake ... your reputation, your future and even your happiness.

If you could take a minute to read the response to
my most answered question, I think it would really help you out ...

And don't be afraid to let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm 23 years old, and I believe me, guys are all jerks. You are better off losing the guy, and have fun with your girlfriends, party while you are young. Sex and marriage can wait until your old.