Showing Her You Like Her

Dear Dee:
I like this girl and I don't know how to tell her to her face. What do I do?


As my good friend Pedro, in 'Napoleon Dynamite' would say, you could always 'Build her a cake or something ...' (pretty much one of my favorite movies ever). But since you probably don't like to bake, (AND that tactic didn't work too well for Pedro with Summer Wheatley), it's probably best to just tell her.

But this isn't something you should just blurt out. Talk to this girl. Become her friend. Show you're interested. This will give you time to figure out what she likes and really make a great impression. Then, when the time is right, ask her out casually for coffee, a Coke or whatever. Don't freak out about it. Just play it cool, be confident and you'll know when to make your move.

No comments: