He Says He Doesn't Like Me Anymore

Dear Dee:
There is this guy who I REALLY like and at first he liked me but now he says he doesnt like me.

I don't know if it's something I did or something I said. He still flirts with me, though. Im in 8th grade and it's my last year in middle school and I've NEVER had a REAL boyfriend. Please tell me what I should do!


Hey, sorry this guy seems to be messing around with your emotions. But if he says he's not interested, don't let him get the best of you.

Try your hardest to forget him and move on. And don't worry about not having had a boyfriend yet. You'll get one and it'll be great!

Hey, by the way, did you know one of the best ways to spark a guy's interest is to act as if you're not interested in him? Seriously ... it works. And when a guy KNOWS you like him and he's kind of on the fence how he feels, sometimes, a girl showing lack of interest is all that's needed to spark a new flame ... it might be the case here ... you never know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Sorry about the no boy friend thingy. But you probably shouldn't worry about that. Your going into highschool....and that means you gonna have a boygriend....unless your just not meant to have one. Oh and that guy your talking about....well, If I was you. I WOULD SMACK HIM IN THE FACE AND SAY, "STOP MESSING WITH ME YOU IDIOT...AND GO GET A GIRL THAT WANTS TO DATE A FREAK." Don't worry about his feelings cuz he's hurt yours plenty of times I'm sure. Trust me, he'll shut up after that and then you won't have to worry about weather he likes you or not. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you should NOT show a lack of interest! A guy wants to know that you like him and if you don't tell him...you'll end up losing him. So don't play hard to get, trust me. This has happened many times.