Messing Around With the WRONG Girl

Dear Dee:
My girlfriend and I are getting pretty serious. She's not the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. Not even all the way through high school. I like her, but she isn't "girly" enough. She's too much of a tomboy. Should I break up with her?


HELLO! RED FLAG, DUDE.

You have no right being with this girl if you can openly acknowledge you don't want to be with her past high school. If she's not your type, if she's not your style, if she's not in your ‘keepers' category, stop being a jerk and let her go. You're not being fair to her in the least by leading her on.

You should most definitely break up with her and you should definitely be smarter in the future about leading girls on when you realize they're not right for you. Seriously.

No comments: